1. Welcome to DTL handphoneshop.my (“Website”).
2. Data Collection: We collect your personal data and preferences, at the time of registration of your user account on the Website, during purchase transactions, through surveys, cookies, or other means, in order to offer you a seamless shopping experience with us and to understand your manner and use of the Website, including the information relating to the device you use to access the Website, your log-in information (where applicable), and your user account activities on the Website. If you do not want to receive cookies, or want to be notified of when they are placed, you may customise the settings in your web browser to do so. You represent that the personal data provided by you to us is true and accurate and we shall rely on such data in offering our products and/or services to you. It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes in your personal data.
3. Use and Disclosure of Personal Data: We use your personal data and share it with our agents and third party authorised service providers, for the purposes of enabling us to offer you customised contents, and to perform the necessary functions in relation to the services and/or products that we offer to you. We do not sell you personal information to third parties. We will not share your personal data with other non-related third parties without your consent, except as permitted under the PDPA.
4. PDPA: We comply with the PDPA’s screening requirements in relation to the Do Not Call Registry (“DNC Registry”). In the event that you have registered on the DNC Registry, we will not send specified messages (as defined in PDPA) to you, unless you have given us your consent for receipt of such messages.
5. Spam Control: We also comply with the requirements under the Spam Control Act (Cap. 311A) on sending of commercial electronic message (as defined in Spam Control Act), and you may opt-out from our mailing list through the unsubscribe option.
6. Safeguarding of Data: We use commercially reasonable security arrangements to safeguard your personal data and to prevent unauthorised access from third parties. While we endeavour to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of you personal information you transmit to us through the internet. We recommend that you change your passwords periodically, and use other security means, like using a secure browser.